ChessBase India Power
ChessBase India Power has been launched with the sole ambition of easing the life of a chess player in a way that he doesn't have to worry about his travel logistics.
The services we offer:
1. Flight Bookings
2. Visa Services
5. Tournament Packages
6. Foreign Tournament Planning
7. Travel Insurance
Why should you choose ChessBase India Power?
1. Affordable Pricing
2. No convenience Charges which are charged by other Internet Portals
3. Special Return Airfares in Domestic sectors as per schemes available
4. Pocket Friendly Hotels
5. We suggest hotels near to the accommodation and which are safe and secured for women and where other chess Players are staying.
6. Tie-up with Local food vendors to serve home cook food which will keep players healthy.
7. Special Tournament Packages including entry fees
8. Travel Insurance that you can be rest assured about your valuables, health and flight delays.
9. Special suggestions for upcoming players who want to play abroad and would like to target more tournaments together.
How to reach us?
Hotline and Whatsapp: 09106908500 (10 a.m to 8 p.m.)
Get special visa consultation for free if you book your travel and hotel through us.
Gahan M.G, player
The experience with Chessbase India power was a good one and it saved me lot of time and money while booking the tickets. I usually opt for Skyscanner and the deal I got here was infact better than Skyscanner. All the required document checklist was sent and the documents were checked which essentially what every agent does but ChessBase India Power did it for free. Apart from a slow response, everything else was perfect and I am sure ChessBase India power will improve its response time as already promised by Ankit and Sagar. Special thanks to Ankit for coordinating my visa and ticket bookings.
HD Bank in Hanoi, Vietnam - This was my son's first overseas tournament and ChessBase India Power and Ankit in particular made the process simple and pleasant. We decided to play the tournament at the last minute, after the registration had officially closed. But Ankit spoke to the organizers and we were able to register for the tournament. The booking process, including flight tickets, hotel stay and the Visa approval letter were done very smoothly. The feature of having someone pickup and drop to and from the airport at the local place was very helpful indeed, because sometimes in a new country, one may not have internet and phone access and if they do not speak English, figuring out how to get transportation immediately on arrival may be quite problematic. This was solved completely by ChessBase India Power. Ankit was very responsive to all my queries, however trivial, including helping me with getting directions to the tournament venue from our hotel. Overall, the experience was a positive one and I would highly recommend ChessBase India Power for arranging one's tournament logistics.